Pour les amateurs d'Urodèles

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  RechercherRechercher  ConnexionConnexion  

-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Elzlaned

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Elzlaned

Féminin Nombre de messages : 10

Elzlaned Empty
MessageSujet: Elzlaned   Elzlaned EmptyMar 31 Mar 2015, 16:04

My partner and I are both avid amphibian lovers. She grew up in Tunisia with an eccentric father who was a Dr. and kept venomous snakes and constrictors roaming freely in the home(once it took 3 strong men to loosen one which was about to crush her younger brother) and a nurse mother who loves frogs, and is a quadrilingual. I grew up keeping Necturus maculosus, Taricha granulosa, and A. tigrinum in Detroit, just 15 min. over the river from my Canadian friends for whom French was a compulsory subject. As a result I speak 1 1/2 languages, the 2nd being Dutch Embarassed . Thank you for allowing us to join this forum. Still considering whether it's possible to make it all the way to the Urodeles conference on the 11th...

Thorrshamri a écrit:
All foreign members are welcome on this forum and can post in English in every section,our mod team will translate if necessary.

We ask every new foreign member to open a new thread to introduce himself or herself and specify which caudates he or she keeps and/or breeds.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Karaurus
Membre de l'équipe
Karaurus

Masculin Nombre de messages : 413

Elzlaned Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Elzlaned   Elzlaned EmptyMer 01 Avr 2015, 21:18

Welcome by advance to the Urodeles Conference if you can come.
This year, authors are asked to present their speech in french but the text on the slides will be in English.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Elzlaned
Page 1 sur 1